Clear All

You should stay until October then you could visit me in Warsaw

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

I think I have another week off in October. I'll check it out

Teachers never work...

Comment

Jealous! D:

I really don't have much to contribute other than that someone should swing by Ireland and smuggle me in their luggage!
        { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
        Met online: February 2009
        Feelings confessed: December 2010
        Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
        Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
        First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
        Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
        Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
        Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
        to be continued...

Comment

Just talked to a co-worker and she says for beer/food I should stay in Southern Germany, Austria and Hungary. Looking into it now.

I'm so excited!!!!

Comment

I am from Austria, and I hear we have good wines, beer and the best food in the whole world (if my opinion really counts ^^). It's definitely worth a visit.. even if you just cross it and stay only a couple of days when going from Germany to Hungary...

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
              Just talked to a co-worker and she says for beer/food I should stay in Southern Germany, Austria and Hungary. Looking into it now.

I'm so excited!!!!
              Definitely Munich is good for beer!

Comment

Go out East! 50 euros a day would take care of you EASILY.

Also consider Scandanavia. The weather is brilliant up there in July.

Comment

Originally posted by Tooki View Post
                  Go out East! 50 euros a day would take care of you EASILY.

Also consider Scandanavia. The weather is brilliant up there in July.
                  Scandinavia is really expensive!!

Comment

Scandinavia is sort of little more expensive food wise, but if you don't mind sleeping in hostels, your trip doesn't need to cost much, and it's such a beautiful piece of Europe! For eastern country's: there are special train cards, which you can use throughout Europe. Maybe an option to fly cheap, and take train from there? Don't know for sure if they are available for non EU citizens though. And ofcourse you should come to Holland, but don't go for Amsterdam, go for Utrecht, Leiden or Groningen. Just as beautiful, but less touristic (and cheaper ). Good luck with your trip!

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
                      Scandinavia is really expensive!!
                      Eh its more or less Western European prices IMO. If you do the hostel route like charly suggested, it won't be pricey. Plus everybody is cheery because they get sun for many hours a day! It's also a lot less travelled compared to the usual places.

Also, can you get an ISIC card lucybelle? If so, that gives you student concession rates in most of Europe.

Comment

https://www.visitfinland.com/

All I've got to say ;D

Comment

I would recommend Finland too but it is a little expensive :/

I went to Latvia 3 years ago, it was gorgeous! And pretty cheep as well. If you go to Riga and into the old part of the city the buildings there will take your breath away. Plus there's a 13km long sunny beach in another city (can't remember the name now, grrr!) that's absolutely beautiful with white sand

But yeah, Finland is good too and you can get by cheap if you plan ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
                            I would recommend Finland too but it is a little expensive :/

I went to Latvia 3 years ago, it was gorgeous! And pretty cheep as well. If you go to Riga and into the old part of the city the buildings there will take your breath away. Plus there's a 13km long sunny beach in another city (can't remember the name now, grrr!) that's absolutely beautiful with white sand

But yeah, Finland is good too and you can get by cheap if you plan ahead.
                            I am disappointed that you didn't mention Estonia

But Riga is really nice as well. The inner city is full of French architecture that makes you feel like you are in Paris for a minute. And the Old Town is awesome (but not as good as Tallinn ). If you go to Riga, you have to go to the Occupation Museum near the river.

Comment

Working...
                            X