Flying from UK to AUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flying from UK to AUS

when is the best time to ***BOOK**** your flights???

how many months before

If you have time just keep your eye out for the best deals.

Comment

I usually do it as soon as I know the exact dates I want to go. I will spend 2 weeks or so watching the flight prices for any movement, but from previous experiences I would say flights are much cheaper the earlier you book them.

Comment

Originally posted by 13000km View Post
        I usually do it as soon as I know the exact dates I want to go. I will spend 2 weeks or so watching the flight prices for any movement, but from previous experiences I would say flights are much cheaper the earlier you book them.
        I pretty much agree with this here. Usually I'll keep an eye out on flights as I'm making the preparations for travel (such as arranging dates), but to be quite honest, the only trend I've noticed are prices going up the closer the travel dates are. I have one friend who's champion at finding deals for flights and such... She's usually able to book even last minute and save some money on it, but I prefer to spend a couple hundred and secure a seat before prices sky rocket; I always seem to miss the deals.
        { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
        Met online: February 2009
        Feelings confessed: December 2010
        Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
        Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
        First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
        Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
        Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
        Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
        to be continued...

Comment

UK to AUS are pretty hefty at best, I reccommend shopping around and looking at various companies as well as different days. The amount can vary from a £1000 return to a £2000 return depending on who you fly with/how lateyou wait to book, so I reccommed booking asap, as well as looking at more than one airline.

Comment

Working...
          X