Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visting her after 5 years. Advice/tips + help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a thought (that's kind of unrelated): if it takes a minimum of 2 hours to get to her place from the airport, I have a feeling she's not that close to Disneyland. I have family out in Cali, and we're spread out from San Fran to south of LA. Just consider the logistics of going to a place like that (and factor in how much park tickets are) before you get your hopes set on visiting.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

LA Is the closest Airport to her. What about meeting up there? I mean, I would like more alone time with her but I've also never been to Disney Land. She lives in Oxnard, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by illfated View Post
        LA Is the closest Airport to her. What about meeting up there? I mean, I would like more alone time with her but I've also never been to Disney Land. She lives in Oxnard, by the way.
        Your call. It's a 2 hr drive to LAX from where she is, and a 2 hr drive to Disneyland from where she is. Roads in LAX are insane - and depending on what part of TX you're from, you might not want to drive. Personally, I'd rather spend time with my SO than go to Disneyland. Nothing about Disneyland is cheap. You're already planning on spending major $ to get there & back, a hotel while you're there, and possibly renting a car too. Consider how much gas you'll be needing - it's typically $4+ a gallon there (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, LFADers who live in Cali).

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
        Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
        Progress: Working on it.

Comment

All right. I appreciate the help, guys!

Comment

Working...
          X