No announcement yet.

airline help please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, for inter-America flights, Southwest is far superior. Plus buying one-way tickets with them is the same price as half a round-trip....which is RARE in the airline industry. And the ability to change tickets easily and for free is basically unheard of with other airline companies.

Good luck!!

Comment

I recommend using priceline.com as well, I use them when i'm flying to a place where American Airlines doesn't fly to or if i can't get on an AA flight (My dad works for AA which is the reason I fly with them)

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

I used to fly with American Airlines, but I think they are really expensive. Now I go with Virgin America and their prices are super cheap. I went to NY for the Christmas Holidays and the round trip came out to $300 including tax.

You can also use farecast.com which compares prices with other airlines.

Comment

My boyfriend and I used Orbitz or Expedia for our tickets. I prefer US Airways when flying. I've heard SO many horror stories with Southwest. My children fly Jetblue when flying to see their father.

Comment

thank you everyone!

Comment

I missed the boat on this one, but I think my signature speaks for me...

Comment

Working...
              X