Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three days.
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Originally posted by kikidee View Post
      Awesome! Have a great time!
      Thank you

Comment

30 / 11 !!! One month from now I will be on a plane!
        Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
        Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
        Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

24 days

Comment

9 days until I fly to him...
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Don't have an exact countdown, but sometime within the next few days.

Update: He just told me he thinks he'll be home on Thurs (26th) so I guess 2 days...?
              Last edited by whatruckus; June 24, 2014, 10:02 PM.

Comment

65 Days~ Happy that I actually got a confirmation date on his graduation!

Feels nice to have something to look forward too (and even have a countdown widget on my phone for it)

Met online: 04.19.14
                Became a couple: 04.23.14
                First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
                Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
                Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
                Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
                CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

69 days

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I still can't believe there are only 41 days left until we see each other again. I miss him so much!!
                    46 days until our wedding day -Holy cow!- and 49 days left until we go on a mini honey moon. I'm so excited, and have no words to describe it. I can't wait to have him here!!!

Comment

23 Days to go!!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                      Married April 18th, 2015!!
                      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

9 days

Comment

Originally posted by Schlafmütze View Post
                          I still can't believe there are only 41 days left until we see each other again. I miss him so much!!
                          46 days until our wedding day -Holy cow!- and 49 days left until we go on a mini honey moon. I'm so excited, and have no words to describe it. I can't wait to have him here!!!
                          So exciting ! It's getting close

54 days

Comment

8 days....
                            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

29 / 10 !
                              Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
                              Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
                              Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Originally posted by Schlafmütze View Post
                                Woo!! So exciting!!

Comment

Working...
                                X