• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 1/2 days until I get on the plane
    2 1/2 days until I see her smile

Comment

5 days

Comment

5 hours after our longest time apart (112 days) he's on his way to close the distance

Comment

3 days until I go on the airport bus, 3 1/2 days until I am at his door
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

11 Days.
            "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
            Benjamin Franklin

Comment

4 days!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

117 days

Comment

36 days. Five weeks tomorrow!

Comment

Tomorrow!
                    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

2 days!
                      Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Comment

3 days

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

25 days wow!

Comment

Just got back from my surprise visit a couple of hours ago so we're back at the countdown game..
                            hopefully around 110ish days!!
                            [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
                            became official: 28.03.11
                            first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
                            second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
                            our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
                            third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
                            fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
                            surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
                            viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
                            jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
                            my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

10 days.
                              "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Tonight! I can't wait to see him. We had an argument when I left two weeks ago and I didn't kiss him goodbye. Mis regret that and will make it up to him!
                                sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Working...
                                X