Comment

115 days, 11 hours, 40 minutes
      or
      0.3 years
      3.8 months
      16.5 weeks
      115.5 days
      2771 hours

... yeah. Give or take a couple of hours I guess depending on how much US airports like to harrass little blonde girls from Sweden.

Comment

110 days once in get into double digits I'll feel better

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
          Oh ok! We don't have Hotwire here. But gee that sucks! Did he get delayed in traffic or something? Do you have flexi fares? They're more expensive but worth it to be able to get on a next available flight. How long is your new countdown for?
          If we'd booked a normal flight, it would have been easy to adjust. He got stuck in traffic.....and didn't give himself enough time to get there to begin with. He's trying to make it for this weekend but I'm not holding my breath.
          To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

24 days!!

Comment

6 more!

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Originally posted by FlyOnTheWall
                These stories are very motivating! Not trying to spam the thread, just very interested in working with you and a television studio to provide the means for you to meet you significant other, all while telling a great story. We're Fly on the Wall Entertainment, the mind's behind CBS's "Big Brother." Let's hear your stories!
                Except you ARE spamming the forum. Please keep to your thread. People who are interested will already have already shown interest. This thread is for friggin' countdowns!

Anyway: 70 days.
                I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

4 weeks, 28 days!!!!!! Yey!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!

Comment

8 very long and busy days!! I hope they fly by.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                    Married April 18th, 2015!!
                    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

8 days for me!
                      sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

10 days till I fly over there
                        first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
                        second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

2 days.
                          "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Actually, I can't count down, we don't know, but likely not until around mid-December. Maybe later, but hopefully xmas for sure. Hopefully closing the distance (again) then or soon after too!

Comment

It is difficult not to have a count down, it was always easier when I knew it when

Comment

23 days!

Comment

Working...
                                X