X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sixty days until the distance closes!!!

Comment

One week!!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
      Married April 18th, 2015!!
      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

One week here, too!
        It's hard to believe he was here a week ago. I miss him so much, it's seems like forever.....
        sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

I am leaving him tomorrow... But I booked tickets and this time we will only have to wait 2 weeks. That is the shortest in between time we had, ever! And also we will attend a wedding together and celebrate our 1 year aniversery! I am so sad and happy I want to cry
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

22 days!

Comment

5 days and a wake up!
              sigpic

Comment

8 days and a little less than 6 hours
                first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
                second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

68 days.
                  I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

26 days I will soon have to start packing!

Comment

21 days!! This is when the time starts to fly!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
                        68 days.
                        You are getting close!
                        4 days and a wake up!
                        sigpic

Comment

13 days.
                          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

7 days
                            5 hours
                            10 minutes

I'm so excited
                            first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
                            second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

81 days until we end this distance for good.
                              In all the world there is no heart for me like yours.
                              In all the world there is no love for you like mine.
                              -- Maya Angelou

Comment

6 days!

Comment

Working...
                                X