Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moon View Post
    26 days!
    I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Our tentative countdown says there are 40 days left. However, it will all depend on when we get an answer from the embassy. I am missing him like crazy!

Comment

36 days..

Comment

104 days! Almost at the 100 day mark, whoop!

~
          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
          The hands of the many must join as one
          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

^ It'll be a big relief when you get under 100

For me: 61 days.
            I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

48 days.

Comment

7 days.
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
                  7 days.
                  I'm so jealous

Comment

100 days almost double figures

Comment

A little less than 22 hours now!
                      first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
                      second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

99 days yay finally into double digits

Comment

Originally posted by Redheart14 View Post
                          I'm so jealous
                          I wish you could have a short countdown, too. It is so nice to be able to be together with the people we love.
                          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
                            I wish you could have a short countdown, too. It is so nice to be able to be together with the people we love.
                            Thanks! I'm just focusing on the positives. 99 days so into the double digits.
                            Enjoy your time! It'll be here before you know it.

Comment

74 days until we close the distance. Time feels likes it's moving now, hope that feeling keeps up!
                              In all the world there is no heart for me like yours.
                              In all the world there is no love for you like mine.
                              -- Maya Angelou

Comment

176 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X