Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ioanna View Post
    Less than a week! I am so not ready!! And the to-do list keeps on getting longer...
    Starting to really stress...
    Plus there's a call for a strike relative to airlines/ the airport in paris, I'm not sure, supposed to end just before I leave, but with these things you never know... that's something I could really do without!
    I didn't even tell him yet... Woohoo!
    Hopefully the strike will be over by then! But even if not, all major international flights are usually still running. It's just the smaller inter-Euro ones that get cancelled

Comment

17 days. And it's nice to get to say that I will see him this month.

Comment

53 days 8D

Comment

8 days.

A Week from TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I am going to see my SO in 16 DAYS! I want to shout it to the whole world!

Comment

9 days! down to single digits!!
              <3
              sigpic

Comment

He just left after staying for three weeks. He'll be back up in about 3 1/2 weeks!!!

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                - A. A. Milne

Comment

20 days...
                  My heart belongs to a pilot!
                  ~*~
                  ~*~
                  [/center]

Comment

Less than 10 days now!!! More specifically, 9 days, 23 hours, and 50 minutes!!!

Comment

I'm home now... countdown is back on to 18 days
                      Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

41 days!!

Comment

It's official. 25 days.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                          - A. A. Milne

Comment

Originally posted by mllebamako View Post
                            Hopefully the strike will be over by then! But even if not, all major international flights are usually still running. It's just the smaller inter-Euro ones that get cancelled
                            Merci Mlle! That sure is reassuring
                            Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                            And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                            ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Originally posted by mllebamako View Post
                              O_o strike what strike????!! there better be no strike!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
                                O_o strike what strike????!! there better be no strike!!!!!
                                Calm down girl!! The strikes are in France and they have been off and on for the last month. So no worries lady!

Comment

Working...
                                X