Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow!
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

8 days

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

13 days, getting close...soon in the single digits!

Comment

Today! Yay!
          sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Originally posted by TaraMarie View Post
            Today! Yay!
            Yay! Have a great time

38 days

Comment

1 week

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

12 days and 30 minutes!
                Can't stop staring at my countdown app.. the date is almost in single digits!

Comment

Into the 50's. 59 days
                  I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Just got back from a 2 week visit yesterday!!
                    It was the perfect holiday
                    spent 5 days at a dam wakeboarding and tubing, spent christmas with his family (how weird to have christmas when it's 40 degrees!!),
                    went to the beach for 2 days and then spent the rest of the days in a gamereserve and in Kruger.

And it seems like we get used to the goodbyes as well. It was a proper tear-fest the first time, like proper...
                    now, after the 5th time there are tears diffinately, but we both know that this relationship is one that will last and no matter what we go through, where on earth the other one is, we will find a way to see each other. Even when it seems impossible.

No the wait for planning a new visit has started.
                    If only we had the next visit planned when the other was finished. Would make it so much easier.

Comment

I came home today. It was wonderful 10 days, our first Christmas and New Years. I miss him so much. We might see at the end of March but nothing is certain yet. So no countdown

Comment

5 days!
                        Now he's at the plane to France. I'm starting to get nervous!
                        Last edited by Nuna; January 3, 2015, 05:59 PM.

Comment

We've been apart for 7 months, he's here in 8 days!!!!!!!!

Comment

22 days... In my country or his home town.
                            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Eleven! Single digits soon...

Comment

40 days
                                Last edited by R&R; January 4, 2015, 04:56 PM.
                                To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X