Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

36....come onnn valentines day
    Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Comment

Originally posted by faith_patience_believe View Post
      36....come onnn valentines day
      Me too! This is my first time driving and it's about 16 hours, so I'm leaving on Friday and stopping and getting a hotel mid-way. I'll leave again early Saturday so I make sure I arrive at a decent time to spend a lot of Valentines Day together.
      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Gosh I wish we had a count down, we are getting the fiance visa things finished first, our countdown will be when can book my flight.

Comment

Originally posted by vicks5721 View Post
          Gosh I wish we had a count down, we are getting the fiance visa things finished first, our countdown will be when can book my flight.
          I know the wait can be mind numbing! Hang in there
          Met Online : July 2013
          Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
          2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
          3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
          Proposal : December 2014
          Closed distance : February 2015
          Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Petals View Post
            I know the wait can be mind numbing! Hang in there
            aww thank you!

Comment

only 7 hrs!
              But we have both a bad cold...

Comment

6 days woohoo...this is an annoying time in the waiting, it's so close yet so far. I think the last two days are the "worst".

Comment

Originally posted by R&R View Post
                  Me too! This is my first time driving and it's about 16 hours, so I'm leaving on Friday and stopping and getting a hotel mid-way. I'll leave again early Saturday so I make sure I arrive at a decent time to spend a lot of Valentines Day together.
                  We're 9 hours apart and we always do the drive straight through so I know how you feel! You'll be fine! Bring snacks and caffeine if you need it. Lots of music or books on tape are great too.

By the way, I love Indy! I was just there for New Year's Eve with my boyfriend Have fun!
                  Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Comment

As I expected, our date has been pushed back a bit because of the visa. 35 days now!

Comment

Still waiting for word from my manager.. hopefully comes soon as flights are starting to get more and more expensive DD:

34 days hopefully!
                      [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
                      became official: 28.03.11
                      first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
                      second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
                      our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
                      third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
                      fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
                      surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
                      viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
                      jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
                      my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

38 days, booked my trains today to spend 5 weeks with him this is by far the longest time we will be together and the first time we will try "everyday life" instead of taking holidays... I'm excited and a little nervous

Comment

Originally posted by faith_patience_believe View Post
                          We're 9 hours apart and we always do the drive straight through so I know how you feel! You'll be fine! Bring snacks and caffeine if you need it. Lots of music or books on tape are great too.

By the way, I love Indy! I was just there for New Year's Eve with my boyfriend Have fun!
                          I'll be driving about 9 hours on Friday and the other 7 on Saturday. If we come back here mid-week, then we'll just drive straight through. I'm getting a few books on tape to make the time pass faster. How often do you make the drive?

I wish I had been there NYE LOL. I'm glad you had a great time! I want to do the horse-drawn carriages one of these trips.

35 more days!
                          To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

4 days and 9 hours!

Comment

4 days! <3
                              ---------------
                              Closed the distance: 14th January 2015

Comment

She booked her flights yesterday 56 days to go....
                                First met - June 2014
                                Became official - 14 October 2014
                                First meeting March 2015-S came to the UK
                                I visited Arizona - June 2015
                                I visited Arizona- November 2015
                                2nd December 2015 - Got Engaged
                                December 2015 - S came to England for Christmas with me
                                May 2016- Closed the Distance!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X