No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't have a set date yet, so I decided I would countdown until our 2nd birthday since our next visit should be around this week, maybe a week earlier or a week later but still, I need a countdown so... 72 days!
    I'm excited

Comment

Just got back from seeing him 2 days ago. And i am very fortunate to be able to see him again in 7 days! This time, it will be to close the distance
      sigpic

Comment

13 days...
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
          I don't have a countdown and it sucks. I have to get a new passport and renew my visa. I hate this.
          Aw, that blows. Hang in there, alright?

~
          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
          The hands of the many must join as one
          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

4 days! She coming up this weekend for my Birthday!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
            Married April 18th, 2015!!
            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

11 days. 19 until he moves here.
              sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

49 days. The intense loneliness is really getting to me. It is making it hard to even get out of bed.

Comment

53. Handily, there is a general election here the day before I leave to see him so the news channels are counting down for me!

Comment

First meeting in 4 days! I'm excited, happy, scared at the same time!!!

Comment

36 days! Just about 5 weeks now!

~
                      It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                      A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                      The hands of the many must join as one
                      And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Originally posted by TaraMarie View Post
                        11 days. 19 until he moves here.
                        Change of plans. He's attending a meeting in Tampa sun through wed. I am driving down there and meeting him at the airport and staying with home until Tuesday! My boss will have a fit that I am taking off, but I need to see him! And I don't like her very much anymore!
                        sigpic

Comment

Our plans have changed a lot. Why is it that every visit changes for later, never earlier? Now it's looking like he's coming here in May. Details unknown but we will know more later this week when he's finished moving out of Boston and can see how he's old Dad is doing. It sure takes patience but hopefully soon I can share a date here!

Comment

I was with my SO the past weekend. Awesome!!!!!!! I cant wait for our next meeting.

Comment

Five days!
                              sigpic

Comment

Three days.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                                Married April 18th, 2015!!
                                Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Working...
                                X