Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight!
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

A week from today! By now I'll have already been on the road for over 2 hours.
      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Four days and some hours.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

25 days.
          Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
          All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

8 days!

Comment

I'll probbaly be on the road this time tomorrow!!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
              Married April 18th, 2015!!
              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Two days!
                sigpic

Comment

21 days now.

Comment

Day after tomorrow.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

44 days. whole eternity

Comment

Less than two days... I have to start packing.
                        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

20 days!!! I started packing last night, got all my daughters stuff into a suite case (I'm under strict orders not to take too much for her as my boyfriend has some clothes already). I have most of the clothes I want to take packed I think there are a few more bits I need to go though. I'm going to London on the 12th so I am trying to distract myself with that and then it'll nearly be time.

Comment

Tomorrow.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ooops, was wrong yesterday. Today is Wednesday, so now the day after tomorrow.

Comment

Thirty one days! Woohoooo! We've nearly survived another 6 month wait (as was the situation last year also), well it's been 5,5 months since last time.
                                And we get to spend a whole week together playing family

Comment

Working...
                                X