Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11 days to go until the airport.
    Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
    All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

80 days to go
      First met - June 2014
      Became official - 14 October 2014
      First meeting March 2015-S came to the UK
      I visited Arizona - June 2015
      I visited Arizona- November 2015
      2nd December 2015 - Got Engaged
      December 2015 - S came to England for Christmas with me
      May 2016- Closed the Distance!!!

Comment

9 days. Finally out of double figures. I am starting to pack our hand luggage bags . my daughter is counting down too now!

Comment

7 days to go!!

Comment

He left yesterday. He'll be back tomorrow. We are going on a family vacation!
            sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

23 days!! She's bringing her younger brothers for a visit too! Should be fun!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
              Married April 18th, 2015!!
              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

41 days!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

6 days until the airport, 8 days until I get there!!

Comment

22 days!!!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                    Married April 18th, 2015!!
                    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Ugh finally.

I haven't seen him in over four months. It's the first time in forever that I haven't been able to plan the next visit right after getting back home, because I needed to wait til May to be able to renew my passport, and then I had to apply for a short-stay visa which took a couple months (much longer than usual, because everyone and their mother want a visa these days).

We bought the tickets today, so now I have a countdown. 35 days.
                      I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

40 days

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
                          Ugh finally.

I haven't seen him in over four months. It's the first time in forever that I haven't been able to plan the next visit right after getting back home, because I needed to wait til May to be able to renew my passport, and then I had to apply for a short-stay visa which took a couple months (much longer than usual, because everyone and their mother want a visa these days).

We bought the tickets today, so now I have a countdown. 35 days.

Yay! Congrats, so happy for you!
                          sigpic

Comment

t would have been in 5 days except that I asked him if he could come on the weekend instead. So it may be 3 more days or 10. Will confirm! Either way... Yay! Really big deal because we're also closing the distance. I'm beyond excited
                            sigpic

Comment

He is en route right now. Should have been landing already....damn weather delays. Should be walking in the front door of our house in three hours! I need him tonight!
                              sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

5 days until the airport and 7 days until I see him. I'm mostly packed now, I just have a few little bits like medicine and, daily items to pack away

Comment

Working...
                                X