Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nine days.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

90 Days!

Comment

About 123 days is the plan.
        I'm pondering on a suprise visit in around 70 days, but I haven't booked the tickets yet and am still thinking about it.

Comment

Two more days.....
          sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

8 Days!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."

Comment

60 days!

Comment

46 long days
                60 days until i fly to texas.
                6th august 2017 - the day i made you mine.

Comment

Tomorrow. And I am not in the mood.
                  sigpic

Comment

Should be about a month.
                    Isn't it the worst when you don't know for sure though?
                    sigpic

Comment

6 Days to go.

Comment

I came home yesterday.......and I miss him too damn much already. But he will be here Thursday night, so two more days!
                        sigpic

Comment

^^ Our countdowns are very often the same. hehe

2 days to go!

Comment

16 days until I see him next. It hurts to not be able to there for him.
                            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

9 days left until I get to see him!

Comment

Hopefully it'll be only 3 months, which I believe will be around 110 days, until we see each other again for Christmas and the New Year! If not, we'll have to wait over a year before we can see each other again. It all depends on money and schedules. But, we're keeping our hopes high for the holidays!
                                "Love, it's not an emotion. Love is a promise!"- The 12th Doctor in Death in Heaven

You need to stop focusing on the "what if" and keep focusing on the "what is."

First Time Meeting: August 10th 2014-August 21st 2014
                                Second Time Meeting: March 13th 2015-March 20th 2015
                                Third Meeting: December 27th 2015-January 21st 2016 (We got engaged!)
                                Fourth Meeting: July 12th-August 25th 2016
                                Fifth Meeting: February 10th-February 28th 2017 (My S/O came to America!)
                                Next Meeting: June 20th-September 17th 2017 (Our longest visit yet!)

Comment

Working...
                                X