No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

59 days Heading out to Phoenix mid November for 2 weeks.
    First met - June 2014
    Became official - 14 October 2014
    First meeting March 2015-S came to the UK
    I visited Arizona - June 2015
    I visited Arizona- November 2015
    2nd December 2015 - Got Engaged
    December 2015 - S came to England for Christmas with me
    May 2016- Closed the Distance!!!

Comment

5 days and she will be leaving Alabama for England. So excited. We were originally not going to be together again until February but just miss each other so much so booked the tickets yesterday! This time staying until December.

Comment

84 days.
        Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
        All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

Nine days!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
          Married April 18th, 2015!!
          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

21 days until I pick him at Dulles!

Comment

45 to go
              To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

13 weeks and 4 days.
                "Love, it's not an emotion. Love is a promise!"- The 12th Doctor in Death in Heaven

You need to stop focusing on the "what if" and keep focusing on the "what is."

First Time Meeting: August 10th 2014-August 21st 2014
                Second Time Meeting: March 13th 2015-March 20th 2015
                Third Meeting: December 27th 2015-January 21st 2016 (We got engaged!)
                Fourth Meeting: July 12th-August 25th 2016
                Fifth Meeting: February 10th-February 28th 2017 (My S/O came to America!)
                Next Meeting: June 20th-September 17th 2017 (Our longest visit yet!)

Comment

83 days.

Comment

86 days. Our first Christmas together *.*

Comment

16 days. As usual, a one week stay.

This time I will travel with my husband. It will be the 5th time my husband and boyfriend see each other during these last 2 years. If all goes well, the next time they see each other, we will all live together for 3 months.
                      Last edited by differentcountries; September 24, 2015, 02:11 PM.
                      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by aleksaaw View Post
                        86 days. Our first Christmas together *.*
                        Aww we are going over Christmas too and it's also our first Christmas together. It's really exciting

Comment

Will be on the road this day next week.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                          Married April 18th, 2015!!
                          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

82 days. Starting to think about xmas presents already.

Comment

13 weeks and 1 day!
                              "Love, it's not an emotion. Love is a promise!"- The 12th Doctor in Death in Heaven

You need to stop focusing on the "what if" and keep focusing on the "what is."

First Time Meeting: August 10th 2014-August 21st 2014
                              Second Time Meeting: March 13th 2015-March 20th 2015
                              Third Meeting: December 27th 2015-January 21st 2016 (We got engaged!)
                              Fourth Meeting: July 12th-August 25th 2016
                              Fifth Meeting: February 10th-February 28th 2017 (My S/O came to America!)
                              Next Meeting: June 20th-September 17th 2017 (Our longest visit yet!)

Comment

*checks watch sees its past midnight* tomorrow!! For over two months woooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                                X