Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

33 days
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

114 days, 3 hours! Seems long, but it is going much faster than our last countdown <3 <3 <3

Comment

55 days...

Comment

32 days, Soon got a crazy few weeks at work so hoping the days will go quicker!
          First met - June 2014
          Became official - 14 October 2014
          First meeting March 2015-S came to the UK
          I visited Arizona - June 2015
          I visited Arizona- November 2015
          2nd December 2015 - Got Engaged
          December 2015 - S came to England for Christmas with me
          May 2016- Closed the Distance!!!

Comment

58 days to go.
            Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
            All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

He's on his way back to work again! Ugh! I hate Monday! Four more days!
              sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

134 days, but I prefer 19 weeks and 1 day... because 19 is a smaller number than 134

Comment

9 weeks and 5 days.
                  "Love, it's not an emotion. Love is a promise!"- The 12th Doctor in Death in Heaven

You need to stop focusing on the "what if" and keep focusing on the "what is."

First Time Meeting: August 10th 2014-August 21st 2014
                  Second Time Meeting: March 13th 2015-March 20th 2015
                  Third Meeting: December 27th 2015-January 21st 2016 (We got engaged!)
                  Fourth Meeting: July 12th-August 25th 2016
                  Fifth Meeting: February 10th-February 28th 2017 (My S/O came to America!)
                  Next Meeting: June 20th-September 17th 2017 (Our longest visit yet!)

Comment

Originally posted by SquishyTacos View Post
                    134 days, but I prefer 19 weeks and 1 day... because 19 is a smaller number than 134
                    LOL that's what I do too. 32 weeks 1 day. Once om down to 10 weeks I'll be posting SOON literally everywhere xD

Comment

18 days!

Comment

If he can clear it with his boss....23 days!!! *fingers crossed*

Comment

57 days.
                          Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
                          All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

9 weeks and 4 days (67 days)
                            "Love, it's not an emotion. Love is a promise!"- The 12th Doctor in Death in Heaven

You need to stop focusing on the "what if" and keep focusing on the "what is."

First Time Meeting: August 10th 2014-August 21st 2014
                            Second Time Meeting: March 13th 2015-March 20th 2015
                            Third Meeting: December 27th 2015-January 21st 2016 (We got engaged!)
                            Fourth Meeting: July 12th-August 25th 2016
                            Fifth Meeting: February 10th-February 28th 2017 (My S/O came to America!)
                            Next Meeting: June 20th-September 17th 2017 (Our longest visit yet!)

Comment

4 weeks / 31 days
                              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

2 weeks and 3 days...
                                To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X