No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He left to go back to work this morning. He'll be back Friday night, so four more days.
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

5 days

Comment

18 days
        First met - June 2014
        Became official - 14 October 2014
        First meeting March 2015-S came to the UK
        I visited Arizona - June 2015
        I visited Arizona- November 2015
        2nd December 2015 - Got Engaged
        December 2015 - S came to England for Christmas with me
        May 2016- Closed the Distance!!!

Comment

5 days!!!

Comment

99!! Finally out of the triple digits!

Comment

Originally posted by Jorgedig View Post
              99!! Finally out of the triple digits!
              You both were pen pals 30 years ago and met back up? How incredibly cool of a story!

Comment

I know! <3 We spent one week together in 1991, after having been penpals for six years. Lost touch and reconnected a few times over the years until he finally tracked me down on FB this year. :-) :-D
                Last edited by Jorgedig; November 2, 2015, 10:06 PM. Reason: Damn autocorrect!

Comment

18 days. I hope he can take some time off when I come.
                  I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                  - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

43 days.
                    Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
                    All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

4 days left!

Comment

17 days time is dragging so slowwww
                        First met - June 2014
                        Became official - 14 October 2014
                        First meeting March 2015-S came to the UK
                        I visited Arizona - June 2015
                        I visited Arizona- November 2015
                        2nd December 2015 - Got Engaged
                        December 2015 - S came to England for Christmas with me
                        May 2016- Closed the Distance!!!

Comment

65 days till our 2nd meeting!! Can't wait!!! I miss him soo much!!

Comment

Originally posted by TaraMarie View Post
                            He left to go back to work this morning. He'll be back Friday night, so four more days.
                            My SO is going to try to make it every three weeks... is it just me or does it seem harder sometimes when you see them more?

Comment

Originally posted by sasad View Post
                              My SO is going to try to make it every three weeks... is it just me or does it seem harder sometimes when you see them more?
                              I think it's normal, if you get to see them more you also become more used to this person. Me and my SO see each other every three weekes (at least we try to) and it's also hard for me cause I am used to her and I miss her so much, even if it's just 21 days of waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by bartinkopl View Post
                                I think it's normal, if you get to see them more you also become more used to this person. Me and my SO see each other every three weekes (at least we try to) and it's also hard for me cause I am used to her and I miss her so much, even if it's just 21 days of waiting...
                                That's what I am afraid of.. In some ways longer times, you can get used to it after a couple weeks for the given value of "used" That and the cost of all the flying..sigh... I am not complaining by any means though

Comment

Working...
                                X