• Show
Clear All

TONIGHT!! His flight gets in at 5 pm!!

Comment

13 days 22 hours!

Comment

Tomorrow night!
        sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

52! It was something like 179 when I bought my ticket to Auckland. Time goes!

Comment

27 days. I need it to fly by, getting fed up

Comment

8 days until I leave, 9 until we see each other again. Time's flying!
              "Love, it's not an emotion. Love is a promise!"- The 12th Doctor in Death in Heaven

You need to stop focusing on the "what if" and keep focusing on the "what is."

First Time Meeting: August 10th 2014-August 21st 2014
              Second Time Meeting: March 13th 2015-March 20th 2015
              Third Meeting: December 27th 2015-January 21st 2016 (We got engaged!)
              Fourth Meeting: July 12th-August 25th 2016
              Fifth Meeting: February 10th-February 28th 2017 (My S/O came to America!)
              Next Meeting: June 20th-September 17th 2017 (Our longest visit yet!)

Comment

One month!
                Met: Apr 2013
                Mutual interest: July 2013
                Relationship Began: November 6 2013
                First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
                Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
                Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
                Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
                Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

Today!!
                  First met - June 2014
                  Became official - 14 October 2014
                  First meeting March 2015-S came to the UK
                  I visited Arizona - June 2015
                  I visited Arizona- November 2015
                  2nd December 2015 - Got Engaged
                  December 2015 - S came to England for Christmas with me
                  May 2016- Closed the Distance!!!

Comment

One week and I'll be on my way to Norway! So exciting!
                    "Love, it's not an emotion. Love is a promise!"- The 12th Doctor in Death in Heaven

Comment

9 days & 13 hours!
                      Last edited by gumperman; December 21, 2015, 01:23 AM.

Comment

About a month. Hope this time next year he will be here....
                        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

9 days!

Comment

He left this morning. I hate Mondays. He'll be back Wednesday afternoon! Can't wait to celebrate Christmas with him again!
                            sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

3 days until I leave, and 4 until we see each other again! I'm getting more excited as the days go by. Not looking forward to the 6 hour layover in Oslo, but it'll be well worth it!

Comment

22 days. Can't wait

Comment

Working...
                                X