Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

54 days.
    Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
    All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

32 days!

Comment

53 days. ZZZzzzzZzzZ

Comment

Sadly I don't have a countdown as I don't have any money and his work plans are also very vague... But for sure we will see each other in about 2 months, either we get him a visa or I will come there, or a combination of the two.

I would love it if he goes home to visit his family and I can visit there, I have not seen his family in a long time, I plan to go even if it is on the Syrian border, my husband said he was OK with it finally. I would love it if we could fly together for the first time and do all the custums/paper things together if he comes here, I think he will be tired and inexperienced, it will be much better for him if we travel together this year.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Week from today!!!! If we don't get anymore damn snow.. He is staying 3 weeks!!! Get to plan next visit for spring break in Florida with my son! So excited !

Comment

31 days

Comment

53 days.

Comment

17 sleeps!

Comment

52 days

Comment

52 days.

Comment

14 days, 20 hours until departure! I have SOO much to do!

Comment

51 daaaaaays

Comment

51 days. We are hopefully going to start planning our trips next week when he gets back from his business trip.

Comment

5 sleeps ! Staying for 3 weeks as he can work anywhere . We are planning out March and April . Hope to mostly be CD by September 1st if all works out. He is keeping his FL house for our beach. /vacation/weekend trip home and moving to wonderfully depressing NoVa area again !!

Comment

29 DAYS!!! It started at over 120 days and no we're getting so much closer!

Comment

Working...
                                X