Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

76 days!
    Last edited by harlequindoll; June 30, 2016, 12:31 PM.

Comment

5 days 23 hours

Comment

3 hours til I fetch him from the airport!

Comment

12 days
          Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
          All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

11 days left! *Miscounted on my last post, should be 13 days*
            "Love, it's not an emotion. Love is a promise!"- The 12th Doctor in Death in Heaven

You need to stop focusing on the "what if" and keep focusing on the "what is."

First Time Meeting: August 10th 2014-August 21st 2014
            Second Time Meeting: March 13th 2015-March 20th 2015
            Third Meeting: December 27th 2015-January 21st 2016 (We got engaged!)
            Fourth Meeting: July 12th-August 25th 2016
            Fifth Meeting: February 10th-February 28th 2017 (My S/O came to America!)
            Next Meeting: June 20th-September 17th 2017 (Our longest visit yet!)

Comment

4 days, 21 hours <3

Comment

11 days to go!

Comment

23 days at midnight.

Comment

74 days!!

Comment

3 days and 20 hours <3

I'm so worried about him ;; He's been doing so much overtime work lately (he came home at 2 at night today...)
                      and will have another 3 days of work before getting up so early on wednesday.
                      I'll do my best to make this the best and most relaxing week for him, so I hope he'll do his best to stay healthy until his flight. <3

Comment

Flying to Tampa on July 4th!! Fireworks later

Comment

10 days.

Comment

29 days at midnight...holy crap we've waited for 368 already and this seems like nothing but it feels like forever too.Its kinda scary for both of us , especially for him since he will be the one coming over.Almost everyone around him is telling him he shouldnt come because of my country (i live in Bulgaria) and brits seem to have a very negative view on it...Theyre saying we are terrorists and all this nonsense like wtf

Comment

Pretty much exactly 3 days <3 yay excited!

Comment

9 days! Single numbers now!
                                "Love, it's not an emotion. Love is a promise!"- The 12th Doctor in Death in Heaven

You need to stop focusing on the "what if" and keep focusing on the "what is."

First Time Meeting: August 10th 2014-August 21st 2014
                                Second Time Meeting: March 13th 2015-March 20th 2015
                                Third Meeting: December 27th 2015-January 21st 2016 (We got engaged!)
                                Fourth Meeting: July 12th-August 25th 2016
                                Fifth Meeting: February 10th-February 28th 2017 (My S/O came to America!)
                                Next Meeting: June 20th-September 17th 2017 (Our longest visit yet!)

Comment

Working...
                                X