• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

67 days!!

Comment

3 days Very excited! !
      Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
      All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

Less than 3 days! And then it's 6 weeks in Norway! So excited!
        "Love, it's not an emotion. Love is a promise!"- The 12th Doctor in Death in Heaven

You need to stop focusing on the "what if" and keep focusing on the "what is."

First Time Meeting: August 10th 2014-August 21st 2014
        Second Time Meeting: March 13th 2015-March 20th 2015
        Third Meeting: December 27th 2015-January 21st 2016 (We got engaged!)
        Fourth Meeting: July 12th-August 25th 2016
        Fifth Meeting: February 10th-February 28th 2017 (My S/O came to America!)
        Next Meeting: June 20th-September 17th 2017 (Our longest visit yet!)

Comment

19 hours 30 minutes

Comment

33 days! And this trip is like 17 days long, with about 4-5 days being a vacation and the rest being just living life together! I'm excited!

Comment

2 days !!!

Comment

14 days at midnight!

Comment

12 days!! 😀

Comment

22 days it feels like forever bcs im not in school anymore and i live in an area where i cant do much and the days are going by so slowly, i need to find an obsession or something to make time go away faster haha . If anyone has a suggestion i would love to hear ! I already workout a lot so thats not an option

Comment

11 days...... just reserved my airline seats and saw the countdown on the website so it feels real now

Comment

5 months until I see her for the first time since 1994! High School sweethearts who recently reconnected through the internet and it's like we picked up right where we left off. My first love!

Comment

5 months until we see each other for the first time since 1994. We were high school sweet hearts who recently reconnected over the internet and picked up right where we left off. My first love.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanislava View Post
                            22 days it feels like forever bcs im not in school anymore and i live in an area where i cant do much and the days are going by so slowly, i need to find an obsession or something to make time go away faster haha . If anyone has a suggestion i would love to hear ! I already workout a lot so thats not an option
                            Try learning a language or binge watching a tv show on netflix... so lucky it's only 22 days away. I still have 5 months.

Comment

See him late tomorrow night. Flying in the morning GMT <3

Comment

Tomorrow at 235 est....he comes back to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X