X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

96 days and 8 or 9 hours

Comment

4 days and a wakeup
      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by R&R View Post
        4 days and a wakeup
        And a wedding right after!!

Comment

Originally posted by sasad View Post
          And a wedding right after!!
          That's 8 days and a wakeup. We have the officiant all set. We'll apply for our license online on Sunday and pick it up on Monday. I finished the gift basket for the officiant today. I got my nails done today. The rings arrived last Saturday. We've picked out our vows. Now I'm debating if I want to do a small wedding cake. He doesn't eat sweets, but maybe a one-layer or something.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

That's 8 days and a wakeup. We have the officiant all set. We'll apply for our license online on Sunday and pick it up on Monday. I finished the gift basket for the officiant today. I got my nails done today. The rings arrived last Saturday. We've picked out our vows. Now I'm debating if I want to do a small wedding cake. He doesn't eat sweets, but maybe a one-layer or something.
            Defiantly do a small cake or something... if just for memories.

Comment

3 days

Comment

1 month, 3 weeks, and 1 day

Comment

14 weeks and 2 days!
                  "Love, it's not an emotion. Love is a promise!"- The 12th Doctor in Death in Heaven

You need to stop focusing on the "what if" and keep focusing on the "what is."

First Time Meeting: August 10th 2014-August 21st 2014
                  Second Time Meeting: March 13th 2015-March 20th 2015
                  Third Meeting: December 27th 2015-January 21st 2016 (We got engaged!)
                  Fourth Meeting: July 12th-August 25th 2016
                  Fifth Meeting: February 10th-February 28th 2017 (My S/O came to America!)
                  Next Meeting: June 20th-September 17th 2017 (Our longest visit yet!)

Comment

2 days!!

Comment

About 16 hours. Getting on the road within the next 30 minutes and it's a 15 or so hour drive.....

Comment

About 16 hours. Getting on the road within the next 30 minutes and it's a 15 or so hour drive.....
                        Have an amazing time

Comment

17 days!

Comment

62 days

Comment

Wooohoooooo. As soon as I get my son to bed, he will be downstairs

Comment

33 It's getting closer, but seems so slooooow.

Comment

Working...
                                X