• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

38 days!

Comment

8 days. 8 freakin' days!

Comment

4 days. He's on a business trip until Monday.
        Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
        All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

Tomorrow!
          sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

28 days!
            It'll be a truly merry Christmas this year.

Comment

About 2 hours!
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
                About 2 hours!
                Aww, hope you are having a fab time!

Going to be a while for me - thinking October and holidaying in Goa and Kerala together. The idea of a houseboat on the Kerala backwaters sounds so romantic. All depends on our job situation though as we are both thinking that we might be in new jobs by then.

Comment

2 days!

Comment

He left this morning, but will be back tomorrow night ands try until Monday morning for the holiday weekend!
                    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Actually.. 73 days, but he thinks 85 hehe can't wait to surprise him actually !!!

Comment

Hours! Just a couple of hours. I'm too excited to concentrate on anything else. :x

Comment

I hope to fly again in mid January which will be close to 8 weeks from now, if I can afford it. I hope there are cheap tickets.

We will not do anything romantic, just find a cheap hotel and work together - I have to work while I visit him - and I hope it will be as fine as this visit. I really felt likt we were just living together, very low key and nice
                          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

31 days !

It means 4 weeks and 3 days only!

Comment

41 days - just booked my flight to FLORIDA - so excited!!

Now it is the OH's turn to book. He called me all excited yesterday to say "f*ck it, let's just book" but of course, he has not booked yet. He is going to do it today though, or he will forever regret it as I torment him for eternity

Comment

20 days.
                                I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Working...
                                X