Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 days

Comment

At the moment we don't have any idea when we will meet again.
      Things have gotten a bit more tricky to organise it (financially and visa wise).

Comment

20 days, and I can't wait!

Comment

Hi all,
          I am so nervous,we will be meeting for the very first time in February 2019.We are both of a certain age,but gosh it is so scary....and I have never thought at my age I would do anything like this...like travelling 5375 miles to meet the man I am in love with.

Comment

9 days !

Comment

14 days!

Comment

Ayt 16 days!

Comment

Life keeps you forever young! Enjoy it please, let it all go

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin View Post
                    Hi all,
                    I am so nervous,we will be meeting for the very first time in February 2019.We are both of a certain age,but gosh it is so scary....and I have never thought at my age I would do anything like this...like travelling 5375 miles to meet the man I am in love with.
                    What do you call "a certain age" Pumpkin? When we met with my darling he was 59, and I was 54. I lived in Arizona, and he in France (that's 5800 miles). And I went to meet with him there after 5 months of online communication. Yes, I was nervous, too. But also determined to find out if those feelings were true. Guess what? They were, and it went so much better than expected. So go ahead, and do it! And age has nothing to do with it, the feelings are the same. Good luck!
                    P.S. We are married now.

Comment

8 days!!!
                      My stomach is starting to do knots and somersaults now. I don't think it knows what's going on anymore!

Comment

Less than 17 hours.
                        I know you have a fear of flying BUT YOU CAN DO IT !

See you in het airport tomorrowmorning

Comment

28 days to go

Comment

5 days!! Finally into the last week, and I know that being there is gonna go so fast. Then it will be 44 weeks until I see him at Christmas. I'm already dreading the goodbye!
                            Still have no idea how the hello is gonna happen. I will likely surprise myself somehow or other. I'm good at that when I'm emotionally overwhelmed.
                            His mum has already invited us for dinner whilst I'm there, and his writing group are eager to meet me too.

Comment

3 days left.

Comment

I going to meet him for the 1st time in 5 days!! 🤪 from France to California

Comment

Working...
                                X