Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheOnyxStar View Post
    It was 65 days but we moved up the date so now it's only 17 *eeekkk* it'll be our first meeting. So excited! and nervous, but mainly excited!
    Thats a big move! So cool, enjoy it!

Comment

272 days. Less than 9 months now. I feel like March has just flown by.

Comment

64 days, booked my flight ticket yesterday. Still have to do a lot of work

Comment

Oh wow! How did it go?

Comment

268 days, or it might be 267. Time will tell if I can go one day earlier or not.

Comment

60days, 8 weeks sounds better to me. im scared, I told my so I will be there at June 1st but actually I will suprise him again, I ll be there at 29! next time he will not believe me anymore XD

Comment

263 days, and I'm due a lump sum of back pay, which will enable me to buy my tickets asap. Having said that, I only needed to save another 195 euro anyway.

Comment

69 days!!!!!

Comment

50 days. Almost there

Comment

20 days, I'll book a ticket tomorrow!

Comment

IDK how many days now, cos things have changed for me here, and I can go back to England. If I do that, then I could visit sooner than my original plan, as I won't have the same travel restrictions. I got my lump sum paid though, so either way I have options. Problem with that is that I'm indecisive, and IDK what country I'll be in. I'd like to leave Ireland before Christmas, but it might be best to sit tight for a while and save as much as I can first.

Comment

253 if I stick with my original plan.
                          If not, then whenever I want to go over, I guess.

Comment

There's a new plan, but I'm not moving until the end of next year...probably. So, as I'm staying in Ireland, it's back to the looooong countdown again. 250 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantic Crossroads View Post
                              There's a new plan, but I'm not moving until the end of next year...probably. So, as I'm staying in Ireland, it's back to the looooong countdown again. 250 days.
                              So long, wish you luck!

Comment

42 days to gooo. Gettin nervous again lol

Comment

Working...
                                X