X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lisa88 View Post
    13 days.

It's going to be a important visit.

Do we want to make this relationship work or will we break up?
    That’s a tough decision to make! Good luck with that!

Comment

121! Only 3 weeks until double figures
      Met: November 2011
      Started Dating: 5th August 2019
      Next Meeting: 17th March 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mcnab182 View Post
        121! Only 3 weeks until double figures
        Seems we are meeting up on the same date! I fly to Phoenix International.

It's 119 days for me, as I don't count this day. 17 weeks.

Comment

96 days, and it still feels like forever!
          But at least it's under 100 now.
          I am starting to prepare for Christmas now by wrapping his presents.

Comment

19 days!!!! Excited and nervous!

Comment

51 days. I can't wait to be in his arms again, but I am worried he will seem withdrawn.

Comment

18 days. Holding tight and trying to keep busy with work.

Comment

140 days. Though we stopped to do this kind of countdown. We just know when I'm coming at Incheon Airport, what time. We know we most probably won't meet as much as we want, due to her job. But considering what happened in April of this year (for those who remember), this made me learn the hard way how to expect things. I feel differently about going to Korea next time than all the previous times.

Though I admit, earlier today I've read some of our past chats, from two years ago, and I've been kinda nostalgic from these times.

Comment

26 days and 162 days until we partially close the distance (10 hrs plane to 1 hr by bus).

Comment

IDK now, as I cancelled our Christmas visit for multiple reasons. I don't like not knowing when we will be together again.

Comment

We went 243 days without seeing each other, or 8 months for anyone wondering. Now I'll be seeing her again in 58 days,

Comment

33 days.
                          Christmas is going to be special this year
                          Met: November 2011
                          Started Dating: 5th August 2019
                          Next Meeting: 17th March 2020

Comment

137 days. Trying to cheer myself up thinking it's not our worst time apart (last was a full semester). We have planned a Christmas Skype

Comment

21 days 😁😍 go over Christmas eve can't wait.everytime I've gone over the last 24 hours he always puts a countdown on his phone knows the hours mins seconds lol. So cute

Comment

Six days! I made an account because I'm just so ridiculously excited and can't contain this feeling. My partner and I have been together just under nine months, and have only met once for four days. We're just about to see each other again for three weeks, we'll be able to spend Christmas together. I've never been more excited for anything in my life!

Comment

Working...
                                X