No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 sleeps until i get on the planee and 6 sleeps until i'm in his arms again sooooo excited&happy!!!! Can't wait!
    I'm living off £10 a week for 9 months to raise money for 4 charities (Tommy's, Home-Start, Lupus UK and Hughes Syndrome Foundation)
    please visit my blog and sponsor me! https://10poundpom.blogspot.com/
    It's really easy to donate, you just go to the blog link, click on the Just Giving links at the top right hand side, and then click donate! It literally takes 30 seconds to fill in the details in order to donate and it will make such a difference to these amazing charities! Every donation is greatly appreciated, no matter how small!

'The reason it hurts so much to separate....is because our souls are connected'

Comment

23 days till he comes to visit! xD
      Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

12 days till I get on that plane... 13 till I see him for the very first time since we've been together

I posted before 61 days.. then 29... that seems like ages ago... Im going down to the single digits soon!
        Together Since March 1st 2009
        "Though hundreds of miles apart...far beyond reach or touch,
        I still love you so dearly...I still love you so much.
        Though separated by mountains or lush green hills...its love in me that you've instilled.
        I will never reject these feelings
        Though set apart by streams or surging waters of river,
        I will love you...Always and forever.
        Though time may drag slowly...or until death do us part,
        You will, perpetually, be inside my heart..."
        -Tony G.
        ♥ December 14th 2010 - I leave to meet the love of my life for the first time ♥

Comment

7 days!
          LFAD Book Reading Challenge: 3/25
          -Book's finished: Dreamfever, Time Enough For Love, Oceans Apart

-Currently Reading: Dark Lover by J.R. Ward, The Shack

Comment

101 sleeps 'till I'm off to NZ.......... ♥

Comment

18. (:
              My heart belongs to a pilot!
              ~*~
              ~*~
              [/center]

Comment

and this was my 100th post just btw haha

Comment

84 until I see him for the second time! Spending 25 days with him this time.
                  OMG...We are DYING with excitement!

Not to mention it will be my first time attending Carnival in Rio and my second time to Rio.
                  I mean when your SO lives in Rio...EVERY TIME I get to see him is a vacation! HAHAHA
                  In love with the sexiest Carioca in the world!

Comment

2 days til I pick him up from the airport! And 8 days until we start the drive down to his to close the distance! And 9 days til I arrive in Albury. And 10 days til we get the keys to our new house! And 11 or 12 days until I start my new job .

Comment

25 days, as far as I know! hopefully no more, would appreciate less

Comment

Exactly 14 days (and the time is correct as well, because we will pick him up at 7 am and it is 7 am now

Comment

16 days!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Comment

10 days! It is so close I can hardly believe it!

Comment

88 days ...

Comment

4 sleeps until i get on the plane, 5 sleeps until i see him again eeeeeeep!!! So excitedd!!
                                I'm living off £10 a week for 9 months to raise money for 4 charities (Tommy's, Home-Start, Lupus UK and Hughes Syndrome Foundation)
                                please visit my blog and sponsor me! https://10poundpom.blogspot.com/
                                It's really easy to donate, you just go to the blog link, click on the Just Giving links at the top right hand side, and then click donate! It literally takes 30 seconds to fill in the details in order to donate and it will make such a difference to these amazing charities! Every donation is greatly appreciated, no matter how small!

'The reason it hurts so much to separate....is because our souls are connected'

Comment

Working...
                                X