X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully only 12!

Comment

Originally posted by rockinmermaid View Post
      Todays the day finally! Cant believe I waited and now its finally here!!!!!!!!!!!
      Im so nervous this is our first time meeting and my stomach is in knots :/ lol flight leaves in 12 hours and in 24 hours ill finally be in his arms ^_^
      good luck!!

Comment

76 days ...

Comment

5 days!!!!! omg omg omg omg!!! O_O

Comment

42days!:-D

Comment

Only 2 more days yayyy

Comment

13 days!!!!

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                - A. A. Milne

Comment

1 day... He is driving through the night tomorrow after work to be with me for the weekend. Oh how I need it...

Comment

7 more days! I remember when it was 180, can't believe we managed to pass that time.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Today's the day!!! I'm at the air port right now waiting to board my plane! I have about a half hour until I do so then at 12:48 I'll be arriving in San Diego! I'm SOOO excited!

Comment

He bought his next tickets...
                        57 days!
                        Thank god, feared it would be 107.

Comment

Originally posted by archangel View Post
                          8 days as of today!!
                          -2 days

6 days !!!
                          "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                          "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                          "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

5 days!!!
                            My heart belongs to a pilot!
                            ~*~
                            ~*~
                            [/center]

Comment

i gotta make it through tomorrow, then i'll see him for the FIRST TIME on friday!!! <3

Comment

30 DAYS!!!!!
                                Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Working...
                                X