4~~~~~
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

6 hours heh O_o

Comment

71 days ....

Comment

9 days!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
          - A. A. Milne

Comment

....He's fast asleep on webcam at the moment.. Cuuuuute. Man, I love my guy. 83 days 'till I get to cuddle up next to him ♥

Comment

Today! Just a few short hours and an airport trip remain between me and my sweetie. <3
              My heart belongs to a pilot!
              ~*~
              ~*~
              [/center]

Comment

2 weeks! Some people are counting down to Christmas...not me. MY Christmas will be 9 days after the official day!
                Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

8 days (actually a little less, since I'll arrive at 3pm and it's 9pm now).
                  I'm going to have two Christmases (Christmasses?!). One with my 'real family' and then one with my boyfriend and my '2nd family' Can't wait!!!

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Thats what me and my SO are doing. Having our own "mini Christmas" when I get there - just us!
                    Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

8 days!
                      ahhh I'm glad I'm not the only one doing a mini-christmas with their SO

Comment

10 days!

Comment

6 days.... please! weather please be ok!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Please God, PLEASE... 1 DAY AND 2O HOURS... Please let him have a save flight that isn't canceled, PLEASE.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                            And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

2 days.....*sighs and crosses fingers*

Comment

5 days... doesn't look like it's far away but time is moving slow for me right now
                                Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Working...
                                X