• Time
  • Show
Clear All

about 9 hours from now, I will land in NH

Comment

25 or 27 days...

Comment

37 yay getting closer
        Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

Less than 24 hours!!! Got to start packing!
          How lucky I am to have something that makes saying good-bye so hard!

Comment

Add a day back - stupid weather...they canceled my flight for today again so re-set for tomorrow.

Comment

74-75 days....=[

Comment

2 days (exactly 1 day and 20 hours)
                Tomorrow is the last day I'm spending with my wonderful mum and brother, though and I don't know when I'll see them again, maybe not until next Christmas...

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                  - A. A. Milne

Comment

TOMORROOOOOW!! AHHHH

Comment

Heading off to pick him up in an hour. will see him in an hour and a half =))))))

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                      <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                      The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                      <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                      <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                      Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                      Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Called my SO's dad yesterday for Christmas, and he said "You must be excited, your honey is coming home" Hmmm.... As far as I know, that date is still more than 2 months away... *mind starts working...

Comment

I have exactly 91 days until I get on the plane and see my honey standing at the baggage claim waiting for me. It has already been 90 days since the last time I've seen him for real face to face. I am very excited already can you tell?

Comment

One week today!
                            Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Tomorrow!! Tomorrow at this time I'll already be in Poland (taking the train this time) and in 26 1/2 hours I will see my SO!

Originally posted by Shameka View Post
                              I have exactly 91 days until I get on the plane and see my honey standing at the baggage claim waiting for me. It has already been 90 days since the last time I've seen him for real face to face. I am very excited already can you tell?
                              At what kind of airport can you wait for someone at the baggage claim? I WANT!!! (It's the worst part of me going there. Knowing he's only like 10 metres away from me but still unable to go and see him because I have to wait for my bag

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

64 days ..... come on 50's. I really need time to hurry up a little.

Comment

Working...
                                X