No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15 more days! That's just a little over two weeks! And I'll get to have my love for a month.

Comment

2 DAYSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
      - A. A. Milne

Comment

11 days!!!!! he's here in 11 days!!! OMG I can't wait! I am so excited!!!

Comment

28 hours (if his flight doesn't get canceled, which I'm afraid it will)

Comment

Ugh don't even remind me. I have no idea when he is coming in next. I'm lucky in the sense that I know it won't be longer than 3 months.. But still, not having that actual date to look forward to SUCKS!
            Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

hopefully next week....if he can get a ride to the train station sdlfsjdlfjdslfsjdflksjdfls

if not then, it will be one month and six days

Comment

28days!:-D getting closer..starting counting the twenties..woo hoo

Comment

Friday, as long as he gets over the bug that he has right now. Fingers crossed.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                  - A. A. Milne

Comment

22 or 24 days.

Comment

62 days ....

Comment

A little over 2 hours And I'm sick as a dog

Comment

61 days ....

Comment

33 days, I'll let myself start getting packed in the new year, soooooooo can't wait.
                            Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

21 or 23 days.

Comment

Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- A. A. Milne

Comment

Working...
                                X