No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 days...too excited for words. Packing over the weekend...SO excited!
    Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

this time in 4 days ill be back in his arms where i belong

Comment

Comment

Technically today!!! He's waking up at 6 a.m. and leaving at 7 a.m. so he'll be here in about 15 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
          - A. A. Milne

Comment

About 2 hours!!! =D I'm so happy. =]=]=]=]=]=]
            Although this distance breaks my heart,
            And it's unbearable when we're apart,
            I know that it will all be fine,
            As my heart is yours,
            And yours is mine.. <3

Comment

60 more days ....

Comment

20 or 22 days.

Comment

He's about 3 hours away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                  - A. A. Milne

Comment

70 days til I fly to Canada! Well, actually, I'm flying to Buffalo and my BFF and SO (if he gets off work early enough) are going to come pick me up and drive me across the border, because it's significantly cheaper. Also, we can stop and see Niagara Falls at night on the way. I submitted my application for a passport today!

Comment

26days!!getting closer..:-D woo hooo

Comment

14 days....
                        Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Well...my countdown is back up but, inch'Allah it is the last countdown we'll have to do. 120 days until we close the distance!

(guess I should update my ticker )

Comment

59 more days .... FINALLY we are in the 50's

Comment

71 days........... dear time. please pass a LITTLE quicker...

Comment

19 or 21 days. (on Monday I'll finally know which)

Comment

Working...
                                X