X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONE MORE DAY!! !!!!!!!!!

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

Only 13 days to go! I wish the days would just fly by between now and then, then slow down almost to a stop for those three days, then speed up again to the next visit!
      National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
      National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

1 week left!!

Comment

140 days

Comment

One week! Next Saturday this time I'll be on my way to the airport already
            (HELP! Someone tell me how 30kg can be enough for 5 weeks? ANYONE? The last time I went for this long I had to pay €30 for excess baggage!)

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Originally posted by Dziubka View Post
              One week! Next Saturday this time I'll be on my way to the airport already
              (HELP! Someone tell me how 30kg can be enough for 5 weeks? ANYONE? The last time I went for this long I had to pay €30 for excess baggage!)
              30 kg?! And you have problems?! XD
              Seriously... some people pack too much, haha.
              Last year I went to Japan for 9 weeks and I only had 13 kg with me. You do not need as much as you think you do. Try to really think through when you pack. What do you "really" need, what do you think you "might need" and what do you think there's a "chance" you might need. Because then remove the last mentioned and like half of the second mentioned.
              I've never had a problem with baggage. The limit for me is always around 20kg, but don't think I've ever exceeded the before mentioned 13 kg. (of course on the way home I've been close to the limit.)

Comment

19 days... bye bye 20's. And hallo to the final double digit ten days.

Comment

14 days!!

Comment

He just left half an hour ago. We're taking vacation together and I'll fly in to meet him on the 21st. So... 8 days!!!

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                    - A. A. Milne

Comment

just booked my flight

76 days to go....

Comment

8 days!!!! This morning i thought it would be at least 3 months!

Comment

6 DAYS!!!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

TOMORROW! I'm so excited! He's here for an entire week for m spring break

Comment

I thought I knew around how many days, but now he said he's booked his flight and he is just going to surprise me. I'm so excited! But I really want to know.

Comment

12 days to go!
                                National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
                                National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Working...
                                X