• Show
Clear All

171 days and 21 hours!
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

I LOVE THE HOURS COUNT DOWN!
      Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

8 days! A week from tomorrow

Comment

38 days

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

40! *does a dance*

Comment

45 hours

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
              Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

4 days - 4 days - 4 days c:
                .We've Closed the Distance.
                no matter where i am, no matter where you are
                i'll be there when it's over baby - cause i was there from the start
                no matter if i'm near - dont matter if you're far
                all you do is pick the phone up baby & i'll be there when you call

Whenever you need me, whenever you want me,

Comment

14 days!!!!!!!

Comment

A week from today! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

39! Less than 40! hehehe

Comment

37 days

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

26 hours My flight is in 11 hours!!!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                          Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Hey I wanted to share the good news . My dream came true . Iam living with my so . I have finally close the distance ever since . September 24 since than we are together and not being apart again . Its offically iam staying here in argentina . Iam happy to say things are amazing .

Comment

170! almost out of the 70's and into the 60's
                              I love you Nathan <3
                              sigpic
                              5/25/09 <3

Comment

7days!!!! He will be taking off at this time on a plane next thursday!
                                Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
                                X