No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

33 days.... It's harder than ever though :-/ he's coming in November, and then I've booked flights to see him every month from December until February. I honestly can't cope with waiting for more than a month anymore. I'm so spoilt I know... but it's doable!

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

PRETTY MUCH A MONTH!!! WOHOOOOOO

much excite.

Comment

Around one month and a half, and counting.
        our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

34 days

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Finally, it's this week! 3 days

Comment

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
              <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
              The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
              <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
              <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
              Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
              Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

166 days!
                I love you Nathan <3
                sigpic
                5/25/09 <3

Comment

33 days

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

71 more days. Come oooon December!

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

Comment

2!!!! Not counting the rest of today and the days he gets here! Seriously its funny because I want tome to go faster so he gets here sooner but then I want time to go slow when he is with me. Is that going to happen? NO! So depressing. But i am still very excited!
                        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

38 in counting

Comment

starting the countdown once again. we're at 81 days, which is better than i thought it would be. we planned to see each other in march but it has worked out that we can see each other in january. super excited about that, even if i will be going to North Dakota in January.

I agree with you Bethypoo about wanting to speed time up and then freeze it. I just told my SO when we were together last week he needed to make a machine to freeze time. sadly I don't think any of us will get that.

Comment

2 days!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X