Clear All

6 days!

Comment

7 days ^.^

Comment

Woo, he's able to visit me two weeks before I'd go to visit him =D

So: 25 more days!

Comment

Grandma's funeral is today so it's hard to be happy, but 5 days! Less than a week until she comes home.

Comment

About 40 more days! He will be seeing our baby boy for the first time also!!

Comment

11 days, soon to be 10 and a half, until my darling angel and I are in each other's arms.

Comment

6 days, it seem so surreal >3<;;

Comment

4 days! Getting closer!

Comment

10 days *grins* working is making the time fly by. I'll never be ready in time!

Comment

According to my little countdown widget, there are three days and change to go! I can't wait!
                      National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
                      National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

10 days left until I get to see my darling angel! So excited, got so much to do first, and all I want to do is talk to her all day and all night. Soon we'll be together!

Comment

30 Days til i see my darling again! Yayyyy!

Comment

I know I will see my guy sometime next month.... I don't know the exact date yet.... still working out the kinks.... but... Next month! Thats only a couple of weeks!!! =D Not so bad...
                            Missing Him Every Second Of Every Day With Every Single Breath I Take <3

Comment

well he just left today.. but I'm *pretty* sure we'll see eachother sometime in september.. I hope. :/

Comment

22 or so days!!

Comment

Working...
                                X