• Time
  • Show
Clear All

22 days

Comment

33 days.

Comment

so excited!!!!! 50 more days!!
        "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

136 days
          I love you Nathan <3
          sigpic
          5/25/09 <3

Comment

Exactly a month today he leaves, but a month tomorrow till i ACTUALLY see him >.< SOOOOO EXCITED!!

Comment

3 days

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
              Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Five days! So excited!!!

Comment

His plane lands in 4 days, I'll probably see him in 10 or so

Comment

7 days. I'm spending my Thanksgiving break from college with him.
                    ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
                    The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

5 days! ^^

Comment

3 days!!!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

32 days.

Comment

Four more days! I can't wait!

Comment

5 days! And the next 3-4 days she is going to a conference where we will have little contact. At least I know I'll see her soon after!

Comment

1 month! 30 days!
                                Ann & James

“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird,
                                and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours,
                                we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”
                                ― Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X