• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

36 more days.

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

TOMORROW
      Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

44 more days to go....c'me on january! haha!
        "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

130 days and 16 hours.... almost out of the 130's..... Why is time so slow?
          I love you Nathan <3
          sigpic
          5/25/09 <3

Comment

@kiara_silver: that is my question as well hun...hahhahahha
            "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

24 hours from right now!

Comment

Comment

6 more sleeps!!!!!!

Comment

27 days

Comment

3 days

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                      Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

7 hours. Im at the airport waiting! But unfortunately my dad is picking up and made plans to make some stops before getting home. SO that is just adding to the time. LAME. But still! 7hours!
                        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

53 days

Comment

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

tomorrow omg I'm so excited!

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                              Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                              Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                              Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                              Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X