<3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
        <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
        Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
        Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

34 days...

finally feel like I'm starting to get close

Comment

6 days to go!! Less than a week left, I can't even wait any more! Come on, Anthony!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

6 days and about an hour and a half until I land in the US and see my boy again!
              Ann & James

“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird,
              and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours,
              we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”
              ― Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey all, long time no see/speak/type etc.

Sad to be posting back in this thread again, but I thought coming back to the forum would help me. My fiance and I met online and we closed the distance around this time last year (with a little bump earlier in the year which saw me going back to the UK for around two months) but it's been okay since then.

Anyway, my fiance had to take a camp job, as money is tight and jobs have been few and far between. He was doing it over the summer but I just couldn't put up with him being gone for two weeks at a time anymore. He was worrying about money so took a job up north and left this morning. At least this time it will only be some 10 days as he'll be back for Christmas. I think he'll be going back after Christmas too but, I'm trying not to think about that for now.

So anyway, he's currently driving up there (which I'm going nuts about), it's a 9 hour drive up there and he's currently about 4 hours in. At least while he's there we'll be texting through out the day and skyping at night. To be honest I'm dreading putting Skype on with him tonight (that's assuming he will have internet there), we keep thinking we've finally put Skype behind us and then there it is again.

So woah, okay I guess I needed to let all that out, I don't know how long exactly he's gone for, all I know is he's home for Christmas so, I guess I can't complain because I know what all you guys go through, but it still sucks not having him here :/

As it's 14 days until Christmas, I'll say I have some 12/13 days left :/

Comment

7!!!

Comment

14 days!!!!

Comment

16 more days!

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

3 days.

Comment

I wish we had an exact date to count down to. But we're looking at either the 30th or 31st of this month <3 Crossing fingers it actually happens!

Comment

25 more days to go!

Comment

its already past midnight, so monday already!

tomorrow I travel, but only arrive there the day after, the 14th, soo

TWO DAYS TO SEE HIM AGAIN!
                              our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

If everything goes my way, I'll be there in 14 days! So excited!
                                National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
                                National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Working...
                                X