Comment

70 days i wish it was shorter

Comment

69 days!

Comment

88 days ...
              come on time! Hurry up!

Comment

I've discovered what makes time go faster... not counting down. :P I've fallen out of the habit of crossing off each day on a list of numbers I have counting down because of my new job. I just got to cross off 17 days, which made me feel like time was going quickly... cuz I'm weird like that.

ANYway... 82 days. XD
                First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Also, when I started counting down on this thread with something like 150 days I was so jealous because it seemed like everyone else was counting down a smaller amount of days because of summer visits. Now I've got fewer days than a lot of people posting... weird.
                  First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Not that i really qualify to post on this thread anymore but 3 days.

Comment

69 days

Comment

I bought my plane tickets last Friday so 53 days left! Luckily I'll be there for almost two weeks.

I wonder if I should put a countdown meter to my signature. ^^

Comment

72 days actually. i forgot had to change the date a bit for a reason

Comment

96 days...

Comment

10 days!!!

Comment

18 days!

Comment

Working...
                                X