No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

29 days! Just bought my plane ticket today. We had it planned longer, but I never start counting until the ticket is bought. Yippee!!

Comment

I'm so excited!!! My next visit is booked. I left Cali (I live in TN) a few weeks ago. usually we book the next trip as soon as i get back home, but this time that did not happen and I didn't know if or when i would see him again until i moved. he called me yesterday and told me he book a trip to Vegas for us in March...SURPRISE!!!!! YAY!!!! So I am flying into LAX (March 23) and staying a few days then we drive to vegas for 3 days, drive back and I have a few days until i come back home on April 2. It makes it tolerable when you KNOW when you will see them again. I can't wait until we can close the distance, it's already been 6 months. The good thing about this LDR is when we do close the distance i feel like we will be such a strong couple.

Comment

30 days...
        come on 20's

Comment

Today!

Comment

9 days! Yay, we're out of the double digits! It's so great because now I can see the day I arrive on the 10 day weather forecast. =P

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

23 days

Comment

TOMORROW!!! YAY!
                And then 22 days until we see each other again

Comment

22 days
                  candi ❤ austin
                  ღ5.11.2011ღ
                  ❤ First Meeting [Texas] 2.17.2012 - 2.23.2012 ❤
                  ❤ Second Visit [Wisconsin] 4.23.2012 - 4.30.2012 ❤
                  ❤ Got Engaged 5.11.2012 ❤
                  ❤ Closed The Distance June 24th, 2012 ❤
                  [/CENTER]

Comment

Nine nine niiiiiine days, single digits, I like being able to say I Can see him next week also!

Comment

23 days! Just got my ticket!
                      "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

2 days!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                        Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

37 more days

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

29 days.
                            Finally out of the 30's...

Comment

8 more days!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

128 days

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                                And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Working...
                                X