Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 days!

Comment

Change in plans...our countdown is one day less than we thought!!! He'll be home a day earlier, so 15 days instead of 16 today! He's booking the train tickets tomorrow or the day after.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

2 more days! Still can't believe it!
        "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

2 weeks!!!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Comment

Tomorrow!
            And time for a new ticker.

Comment

12 days ....

Comment

8 days...
                this past week passed really fast...

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

8 days...

Comment

8 days...

Comment

Today's the day! And when I come back I get another unreasonably short ticker and then we're back to six weeks between visits.

Comment

15 days

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                      Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

1 more day! I can't believe I get to go home tomorrow! Sooooo excited!
                        "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

131 days, 7 hours, 31 minutes, 10 seconds...9...8..7...
                          1 Corinthians 13:2 "If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, then I am nothing."

LFAD Book Reading Challenge Goal: 26 books before January 2013
                          Progress: 3/26
                          Current Read: Genghis: Bones of the Hills by Conn Iggulden
                          Next Read: Kahn: Empire of Silver by Conn Iggulden

Comment

96 days...

Comment

13 more days. I'm getting super antsy, I need him here now.

Comment

11 days :-D Getting excited now.

Comment

Working...
                                X