Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe 30 days...

Comment

For me it will be 115 days (about 4 months).

Comment

50 days...

Comment

Just hours now.

Comment

64 days 8 hours 51 minutes

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
            And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

48... not really sure how i feel about it. i'm sad, because it seems like so far away, but i'm happy, because it's not that far away...

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
              Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
              Progress: Working on it.

Comment

"Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya Tomorrow! You're only a day away!"

Comment

^^^ Same!! Only tomorrow!

Comment

^^^^Same here too! 21 hours now!
                    No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

36!!!!

Comment

going to see him thurs- hoping of course i don't miss the train i booked due to having to return travel to a training day that is atleast 2hrs away!! gargh!

Comment

Seven days!!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                          Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

5 days and sixteen hours. It's gunna be a quick visit from Thursday to Sunday at home a roadtrip back to my school 8 hours away and day out and about on Monday. He'll stay the night with me in my dorm on Monday and Tuesday night. During the day on Tuesday I have a couple classes, he'll probably sleep. It's our last visit before we get to spend most of the summer together.
                            ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
                            The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~

Comment

22 days

Comment

25 days, maybe--I just got a new job (finally! woohoo!) so I don't know if they'll let me take off that soon, might have to postpone it. :<

Comment

Working...
                                X