Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lala View Post
    it's going to be the 24.7 after 12 months of not seeing eachother
    you won't believe how much stress I had the couple of days..but finally I know I will see him (hopefully^^)
    A year of not seeing each other? I would go nuts. It's been about half that time since I saw mine and I feel like that was too long.
    ♥ Erika & Thomas ♥
    ♥ Est. January 13, 2011 ♥ Became LDR July 1, 2011 ♥ Christmas visit December 24 - 29, 2011 ♥ Closed the distance June 2, 2012 ♥

♪ Cause with you I'd withstand all of it to hold your hand ♫

Comment

3 days

Comment

10 days 22 hours
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

42 days, 11 3/4 hours!!

Comment

28 days 14 hours 14 minutes

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
            And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Finally 1st reply here and its getting closer, its 5 days..

Comment

(Still feels weird posting here but its for my own sanity) 1 day, but technically 2 more sleeps. It's 4am here and I woke up about 20 minutes ago so I have to fall back asleep knowing he's so far away instead of 2 minutes from me.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

20 days! Tomorrow it'll be in the teens. OMG.
                  ♥ Erika & Thomas ♥
                  ♥ Est. January 13, 2011 ♥ Became LDR July 1, 2011 ♥ Christmas visit December 24 - 29, 2011 ♥ Closed the distance June 2, 2012 ♥

♪ Cause with you I'd withstand all of it to hold your hand ♫

Comment

6 more sleeps to go. Feels like forever, and I'm not sure why.

Comment

13 days until I leave here, 14 days until I see him
                      No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

14 days

Comment

46 days until he is here for a week and then another 37 days unti we close the distance. Every day feels so slow though. It'll never get here

Comment

Not sure on the date yet, but in about 6 weeks!
                            \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
                            \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
                            \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

10 days!

Comment

20 days, can't wait

Comment

Working...
                                X