No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about 12 weeks till i next see him : ( Wouldve been 9 weeks but things have popped up : (( Longest stretch of not seeing him, annoying to say the least.

Comment

5 days until I leave, 6 days until I see him
      No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

20 days 1 hour 20 minutes

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
        And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

79 days now! No more in the 80's

Comment

3 days till I'm with him for good!
            "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

21 days till I leave!!! Seriously almost bubbling over from excitement! I miss him and love him so much!
              "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

2 days
                I love you Nathan <3
                sigpic
                5/25/09 <3

Comment

19 days 21 hours 15 minutes !!!!!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                  And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

33 days, 13 hours, 52 minutes

Comment

It seems stupid but... 4 years 7 months and 15 days, but we gladly wait...

Comment

Back on the countdown. 18 days, so not too bad this time :-)

Comment

I think 15 days until he gets here and we take the long trek back to Texas ... together. Can't wait for this to be over.

Comment

53 days until he's here! We're finally going to have each other and doing all the things we planned over a year to do together....

Comment

Originally posted by Niđo View Post
                              It seems stupid but... 4 years 7 months and 15 days, but we gladly wait...
                              Wow. That's pretty admirable.
                              I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

58 days, 16 hours, and 55 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X