No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As it stands currently, 75 days, but I'm hoping to change that to 30 days, fingers crossed!
    No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

6 months... Finally something to count down to...

Comment

I'm not sure, he doesn't know how long his Christmas break is - we were aiming to spend it together, in whichever country, maybe even both- [his break could be anything from 1 week to almost 4] so can't confirm till then...and has LSATS...and I'm looking for jobs, I wish we could just set a date even though I know that's not practical right now. So sad

Comment

3 months 2 weeks! When we started the count down it was over 6 months! Slowly getting there! Yipppeeeeee

Comment

136 days... I miss you Matthew

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

6 days!!!! And I've only been back home from seeing him for 2 days!!! We are VERY lucky in that we see each other every 2 weeks for now. It might be different when there is snow on the ground though

Comment

29 days, as long as I can get the time off school. Fingers crossed!!

Comment

40 days

Comment

8 days

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
                    Second visit scheduled May 2013
                    Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

15 dayssssssssss!!!!

Comment

1 year, 1 month and 1 week. *squee*
                        “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

38 days! This will be my second trip out to see her. It was very much unplanned and quite a bit sooner than we expected to see each other again... I saw her for the first time in mid July this year and came back home not knowing when we'd see each other again. I'm sooo very happy we have a date set! September 21st! And even after that trip, she may be coming to me (almost all the way) during Thanksgiving
                          First met online: October 15th, 2011
                          First met in-person: July 13th, 2012

Next meeting: September 21st, 2012

Comment

28 days!! Ahh, can't wait!!!

Comment

36 Days

Comment

75 days.
                                I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Working...
                                X