No announcement yet.

Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

58 days 11 hours and 10 minutes until he lands!!
    No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

16 days... over half way there.

Comment

65 days.

Comment

51 days

Comment

I've been counting down in weeks, and the other night my brother asked me how long before I leave, 20 weeks; he says 140 days, 3360 hours!! I couldn't believe how little that sounded like!
            So, 136 days to go
            *does a happy panicked dance*
            Last edited by ioanna; October 24, 2012, 05:55 AM.
            Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
            And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
            ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Tomorrow I fly, literally this time tomorrow (1.10pm to be precise)
              I'm scared and I'm literally quite ill right now so....I'm flipping my sh*t a bit right now Sounds so ungrateful/unappreciative especially with it being so close but it's been hard to get excited cos I've been having loads of medical/dental treatment, my bank transfer to have money over there went wrong THIS MORNING of all times and my SO hasn't been around online to get excited with/distract me cos of school work- which obviously I 100% understand.

Just basically feel like crying and need a hug right now , ayyyyee..

Comment

24 days

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Originally posted by londongirl View Post
                  Tomorrow I fly, literally this time tomorrow (1.10pm to be precise)
                  I'm scared and I'm literally quite ill right now so....I'm flipping my sh*t a bit right now Sounds so ungrateful/unappreciative especially with it being so close but it's been hard to get excited cos I've been having loads of medical/dental treatment, my bank transfer to have money over there went wrong THIS MORNING of all times and my SO hasn't been around online to get excited with/distract me cos of school work- which obviously I 100% understand.

Just basically feel like crying and need a hug right now , ayyyyee..
                  Well here is some good news; though it's been cold the past few days, tomorrow will be 17C and Friday will be 21C. Perfect warm fall weather to enjoy with your SO!
                  First met online: June, 2010
                  First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                  Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                  Third visit together: August, 2012
                  Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                  Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                  Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                  Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

48 days!

Met online: February 2011
                    Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

11 days and 10 minutes! Eeeep!

Comment

21 days!

Comment

17 hours!

Comment