Countdown the days till you see your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alle1770 View Post
    Wheyy, a countdown-buddy! Almost anyway, I've got 49 days and a couple of hours left! It does feel a whole lot better to think of it as groups of 10 days though, haha
    I've been looking out for a countdown buddy!! I've just joined you in the forties! Eek!!!

Comment

61 days!
      First met online: June, 2010
      First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
      Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
      Third visit together: August, 2012
      Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
      Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
      Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
      Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

62 more days !!!

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

Originally posted by Verojoon View Post
          Well here is some good news; though it's been cold the past few days, tomorrow will be 17C and Friday will be 21C. Perfect warm fall weather to enjoy with your SO!
          aww lovely, though I've been warned to expect it to be more like 5/6 degrees by the time I get to Ottawa [9ish barring delays] my suitcase is a bit mad for the abundance of jumpers my mother insisted I bring xD but winter in Dryden is going to be a tad chilly to say the least! haha

Comment

One week.
            It will only be for 4 day but we are so excited.

I decided to throw caution to the wind and meet up in Ireland for a few days since it is exempt from the Schengen passport rules.
            "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
            Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandia View Post
              One week.
              It will only be for 4 day but we are so excited.

I decided to throw caution to the wind and meet up in Ireland for a few days since it is exempt from the Schengen passport rules.
              If you don't mind me asking, is there a problem to meet up within the Schengen Zone?

Comment

Originally posted by Tooki View Post
                If you don't mind me asking, is there a problem to meet up within the Schengen Zone?
                He lives in it. I was there for my allowed 90 days this summer. The rule is I am not allowed back until another 90 days. I have already booked my flight back to Holland in December after the 90 days are up and I will stay again until March when I hit the magic number again.

Such is life when in love with a man in the Schengen area. We are not at the point yet where I can move over there. The requirements to obtain a residence permit would require things we are not ready for.
                Last edited by Hollandia; October 24, 2012, 07:34 PM.
                "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

He lives in it. I was there for my allowed 90 days this summer. The rule is I am not allowed back until another 90 days. I have already booked my flight back to Holland in December after the 90 days are up and I will stay again until March when I hit the magic number again.

Such is life when in love with a man in the Schengen area. We are not at the point yet where I can move over there. The requirements to obtain a residence permit would require things we are not ready for.
                  Oh I see . I know how that it is. At least you two can meet up so often!

Comment

Oh I see . I know how that it is. At least you two can meet up so often!
                    Yes, I hate to fly, but soooooooooooo worth it.
                    I told him if the Hurricane cancels my flight......... I will just swim there.
                    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Yes, I hate to fly, but soooooooooooo worth it.
                      I told him if the Hurricane cancels my flight......... I will just swim there.
                      I love to fly . It's half of the enjoyment for me!

Comment

I love to fly . It's half of the enjoyment for me!
                        I wish I felt that way. I am terrified to fly. If they would just let me bring my kitty, it would be much better. LOL.
                        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

2 days!!!!

Comment

OH MY GOD

Comment

57 days and he'll be on his flight!!!!
                              No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

49 days

Comment

Working...
                                X